Our 8,000 sq. ft.
Starlane proudly introduces our 8,000 sq. ft. design centre. Located across the street from Starlane’s head office, our new design centre will inspire even higher levels of decorating excellence. We look forward to seeing you here.
Starlane Homes knowledgeable staff is here to lead you with ease through the selection process and pull all of the elements together to make your new Starlane Home your dream home.
You can always expect friendly, courteous service when you visit Starlane’s Design Centre. Soon after purchasing your new home, one of our Décor Advisors will contact you to schedule an appointment to visit the Design Centre so you can put the finishing touches on your dream home. Please browse through the photos below or enjoy our introductory video above. We look forward to greeting you in person at the Design Centre.
Connie Bottoni (Décor Centre Manager) & Her Team:
From Far Right: Connie Bottoni (Décor Centre Manager), Sabrina Carano (Décor Advisor), Daiana Fallico (Décor Advisor), Celina Ghajar (Administrative Assistant), Pina Chiappetta (Décor Advisor), Julia Caivano (Décor Advisor)
Every room in your new Starlane home should be beautiful. We’ll be proud to help you with the following:
Bathroom design is becoming more sophisticated, softer, and increasingly elegant. See some of the vast choices today in cabinets, lighting, tile, hardware, and even furniture for a more beautiful bath. While many home interiors are going more simple, bathrooms are getting the royal treatment. Elegance, softness, and sophistication are the keywords for bathroom decor.
With vertical spas, gorgeous tiles and exquisite shower fixtures, your bathroom will become one of your favourite places to retreat and relax.
The kitchen is the heart of your new home. Choose from cabinetry and accessories that best suit your lifestyle, whether you enjoy entertaining or just love to cook. It’s not surprising that a workable, pleasing kitchen is one of the top-selling attractions for each home, and a pleasure for all who frequent it.
Kitchen decor that welcomes guests and provides a feeling of coziness to family is an essential element to any new home. Our Decor Advisors will provide useful ideas to keep your own kitchen looking good and running smoothly.
Select from a vast choice of imported ceramic tiles and fine hardwood floors to achieve the custom look you’ve always wanted for your new home. Our Decor Advisors will work with you to select the best quality to suit your lifestyle and budget.
There are lots of finishing touches that you can add to make a room look complete and welcoming: Low voltage pot lights; custom paint colours and cornice mouldings; upgraded interior & exterior door handles; custom cabinetry; stone countertops; glass mosaic kitchen backsplashes; fabulous fireplaces.
You’ll have the expert advice of our Starlane Homes Decor Advisor to assist you in defining the uses and needs of a particular room.
Please be advised that these guidelines must be followed while visiting the Starlane Home Design Centre:
- You will be required to finalize Interior Colour Selections and/or pre drywall consultations in ONE APPOINTMENT. Deposit will be required which can paid by cheque or credit card. There will be no exceptions.
- Only Purchaser(s) who have signed the Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) are permitted to attend the Décor Centre - to a maximum of 2 people only.
- Should the Purchaser wish to name a designate in their place, the designate may only attend if preapproved by Starlane Homes and if the designate remits the form given to fill out and sign before your appointment.
- If the Purchaser’s spouse did not sign the APS, they may attend if pre-approved by Starlane Homes and the spouse remits the form given to fill out and sign before your appointment.
- Children to be left at home as no children under 18 will be permitted entry.
- If you begin feeling ill (cough, cold, flu like symptoms) on the day of your appointment, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment (you will not be charged the cancellation fee if cancellation is due to illness).
- Please DO NOT touch any samples in the Décor Centre. Your Décor Advisor will move samples as necessary.
- We highly recommend you bring your own pen and paper.
- There will be no food and beverages available or permitted. Purchasers may bring bottled water only.
- Masks and gloves will be required. Please bring your own. If you do not have a mask or gloves, they will be provided and charges may apply.
- Please ensure you practice physical distancing while visiting our Décor Centre.
Please note that as a result of limited staff and the staggering of shifts, Starlane Homes may be required to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment with short notice.
We are grateful for everyone’s patience and cooperation, and we look forward to being able to see our valued homeowners once more.
Our Design Centre is open exclusively to Starlane Home purchasers and by appointment only.
As of October 19th, 2020, are hours of operation in the Décor Centre will be changing temporarily to 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
1641 Langstaff Road, Units 9 & 10, just West of Dufferin Street.